Saturday, February 20, 2010

I WANT GUMMY BEARS AND I WANT THEM NOW!

So the cravings begin!!!


Isn’t amazing how when your not preggers, a craving is just that, a craving that can usually wait until the next trip to the store or whenever your’re out and about or whatever. But when your hormones are raging around your body like a roller coaster on crack, a candy bar commercial instantly turns into a mouth-watering, belly rumbling, marathon running, trip to the nearest supermarket!


I never had super specific cravings during my first pregnancy, or at least not this early or this bad! I actually went to the gas station the other night at a quarter till 11 in my jammies and snow boots cause I wanted a Hostess Sweet Roll so bad my mouth was twitching in chewing motions just thinking about it! And now, all I can think about is squishing the head off of an unsuspecting pineapple gummy bear! I’m actually fantasizing about how it will feel going down my throat! Yum!


We keep a pad of paper on the fridge to write down things we’re running out of so we don’t forget to add them to the weekly list but this week, I’ve already been to store twice and here’s what’s already made it on the list just since last night:
Texas Toast (for good French toast with powdered sugar & maple syrup of course!)Gummy BearsHostess Sweet RollsHershey’s Kisses

Now, I’m a gal with not much of a sweet tooth and very sensitive teeth, so hubby is in awe at the thought of having so many goodies in the house. Maybe I can trick him into gaining weight with me, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment